Wednesday 25 January 2012

Heathcliff

Here is an adorable cross stitch I made designed by a very talented and lovely girl called Sunday!  Her shop is called Book Pilgrim on Etsy.com where she sells patterns of cute little pixel people from classic novels!  I have bought three patterns from her so far:  Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights; Jane Eyre; and Mr. Darcy from Pride & Prejudice!  Here is the link to her shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BookPilgrim#
I started with Heathcliff.  I made him on 18 count Aida, using 2 strands of floss.  What is so fun about Book Pilgrim's patterns, is that you can choose the colors you want!  Here are some WIPs of Heathcliff:



This is about 3 days' work.  Again, I was working very slowly, a little bit at a time, since my arm is not better... But I did finish it:

I think it looks Super Adorable!  I am so happy with it!  Mind you, I haven't washed or ironed it yet, but once I do, I will frame it with a 4 inch hoop.  It will look Spectacular!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment