Saturday 7 January 2012

Scarlet Lips from HAED

I fell in love with this chart as soon as I saw it!  The art is by Ching-Chou Kuik.  I adore her work, and this painting is one of my favorites!  She is just so beautiful!  Heaven and Earth Designs has a lot of Kuik's art charted.  I started stitching this one on 25 count Lugana with 2 strands.  It has nice big color patches, so it stitches pretty quickly.  Here is a photo of a WIP earlier on:

She started coming out so pretty.  I just love her wavy hair!  Lots of different shades of blue and purple!  Here is another WIP a few months later:

Here you see most of her hair, face, and rose in her hair is done.  A few months later...:


Almost all of her hair is complete.  Her face and the rose are done, and I did a lot of her hand, neck, shoulder and back.  She is like a painting!

So far, she is my favorite chart I am working on! <3

Annie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment