Tuesday 6 March 2012

Mr. Darcy

This is the third pattern I bought from Book Pilgrim.  I have read Pride & Prejudice at least 4 times and I have seen different versions of the movie hundreds of times!  Mr. Darcy is always so hot and attractive!!!  I stitched him on 14 count aida using 3 strands.  Here is a WIP:


My arm is almost 100% better now, so I was able to work on him pretty quickly!  Here he is all finished:


He came out so beautifully!  Again, I am so happy with Book Pilgrim's designs!  I really should wash and frame Mr. Darcy, Jane Eyre and Heathcliff!  They will look spectacular!  Here again is the link to Book Pilgrim on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BookPilgrim

Right now I am working on an "Adventure Time" pattern I found on Etsy.  I just love that show, and I am having fun doing the cross stitch.  I will have a WIP to post soon!

Annie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment