Tuesday 11 February 2014

New Start "Sea Captain" Printed Embroidery

Hi!

I have started a new project, because I honestly believe I have ADHD! It's a printed embroidery I found on Etsy.com, and I just thought it was so CUTE! The seller & designer had stitched it up all in blue, but I decided to stitch it with colors instead.

It is called "Sea Captain" from the shop Cozy Blue (click on the link to take you to the page at Etsy.com and so you can see it stitched all in blue by the designer!).

Here he is:





Here is what I have stitched so far.  I am not very good at embroidery, but I am having so much fun stitching this, that I don't care! :D




I decided to give him a blue beard + hair! I will make his hat red!  Here is a close-up:




He is so cute!


Annie ^_^


8 comments:

  1. What a cute design! Your embroidery looks great to me. I can't wait to see him finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design and your embroidery looks great (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Annie I much prefer him stitched up in colour. A red hat would be perfect for him. Great work!
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete