Monday 3 February 2014

New Start Xmas Banner & Scarlet Lips WIP Continued

Hi!

I have been working on a couple of projects lately.  First, I have been continuing on my "Scarlet Lips" QS from HAED.  I love working on this one!  I wasn't able to finish a page, though.  But I still got to do quite a bit:

 

Compared to the last wip:





And I started a new cross stitch 2 weeks ago.  It's a Christmas banner from Dimensions. It's really cute!  It will be ready for next Xmas:




I stitched the whole thing without the backstitching.  I made an error on the top where it says :Welcome Friends.  I stitched 3 extra rows (miscounted).  I like it though.  I also eliminated the orange squares; made them red instead:


Next I will be doing the backstitching!



Have a great week!
Hugs,
Annie ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Scarlett Lips is lovely - very pretty!
    Christmas banner looks really sweet too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Can't wait to finish Scarlett lips! <3

      Delete